Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mad Film Dash


Last week, I made a movie for UCI's 24-hour Mad Film Dash. I had a cold, but I persevered and stayed up for about 22 of the 24 hours we had to make the film. We were randomly assigned a genre (gangster) and an artifact we had to include (children's book). I asked some people whether they'd want to do it with me, and I was pleased with the group I assembled. Emily is a genius writer, Eric is a technical wizard, Chris is like some sort of faciful McGuyver, and Smashley and Kriszanne are fine actresses. Everyone worked well together, and we made a sweet movie. Actually, I'm not sure the movie makes any sense. But it is very dear to me because of the amount of effort I put in and the memories I have of it.

Here is the movie: THE CONFESSION

No comments: